This course is must for guitarists who want to take their playing to the next level. From basic rhythm guitar, to building creative guitar parts like the pros, this course has it all. Guitarist Jeff Askew will help you learn some of the most common methods and techniques used in Contemporary Christian Music today. Sessions will teach step by step methods of coming up with different guitar parts as well as how to build and layer them in any key. By the end of this course youâ€™ll be playing all over the fretboard and creating modern sounding parts.
Ways To Take This Course
Sessions & Media
- Electric Guitar: Power Chords (13:56)
- Electric Guitar: Inverted Power Chords (8:30)
- Electric Guitar: Inverted Power Chords Upper String Sets (8:42)
- Electric Guitar: Fretboard Exercise (3:01) – FREE
- Electric Guitar: Movable SUS2 Voicings (14:41)
- Electric Guitar: Movable SUS4 Voicings (9:49)
- Electric Guitar: Rhythmic And Melodic Color Tones (8:52)
- Electric Guitar: Adding 4 (4:42)
- Electric Guitar: Adding Major 7 (14:05)
- Electric Guitar Practice: Worship Guitar Now Series Song (14:12)
- WGN: Electric Guitar Essentials Practice Charts PDF
If you like this course, you’ll enjoy our other Worship Guitar Now Courses, such as
All are practical sets of training videos from the Worship Guitar Now series with Jeff Askew.