This Whiteboard Worship Training course with Dan Wilt features videos on how to develop your team leadership skills as you function in worship ministry. Get tips on how to recruit new team members, how to keep your current team committed for the long haul, how to communicate vision and how to handle tough decisions. This course contains practical tips for worship leaders and worship teams.Â For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- How To Recruit New Team Members (13:21)
- How To Keep Members On Your Team For The Long Haul (5:06) – FREE
- How To Transition Someone Out Of A Role (7:41)
- How To Cheer Your Team Members On (4:14)
- How To Lead So That Others Will Follow (5:15)
- How To Make Tough Decisions As A Leader (7:11)
- How To Get Your Churchâ€™s Worship Values Into Your Team (4:58)
- How To Communicate Vision Effectively (5:22)
- How And When To Receive Input From Your Worship Team (5:29)
- How To Determine Next Steps For Your Church In Worship (5:55)
- How To Determine Your Unique Leadership Style (4:24)
- How To Surround Yourself With The Right Support Team (6:47)
- How To Lead So Your Band Can Follow You (6:07)
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.
Join The Worship Training Academy Seminars
Live 2-hour Webinar Training Sessions with Dan Wilt, internationally respected trainer, that you can opt in to every six weeks. Practical, highly visual instruction, designed for all worship leaders, team members, and pastors.
For more information, visit the WT Academy Page here.