This Whiteboard Worship Training course with Dan Wilt features videos on how to mentor adults, youth and children and create a culture of mentorship in your church. The course includes foundational values that underscore mentoring as well as practical tips for becoming a sustainable, long-term mentor.Â For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- How To Choose Someone To Mentor (5:35) – FREE
- How To Succeed As A Mentor (10:48)
- How To Develop A Culture Of Mentoring (6:01)
- Why Mentoring Matters (5:23)
- How To Develop Children As Future Leaders (8:33)
- How To Develop Youth As Future Leaders (7:20)
- What To Be Careful Of When You Are Mentoring (10:38)
- How To Know When To Take A Break From Mentoring (6:26)
- How Many People Can You Mentor At Once (5:18)
- How Long Should I Mentor Someone (4:39)
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.
Join The Worship Training Academy Seminars
Live 2-hour Webinar Training Sessions with Dan Wilt, internationally respected trainer, that you can opt in to every six weeks. Practical, highly visual instruction, designed for all worship leaders, team members, and pastors.
For more information, visit the WT Academy Page here.