This Whiteboard Worship Training course with Dan Wilt features videos on how to assess where your congregation is at and how to effectively engage them as worshippers. Help your congregation come alive in your current worship context as you introduce fresh expressions of worship. This course contains practical tips for worship leaders and worship teams – no matter where your congregation is at right now.Â For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- How To Create A Healthy Balance Between Structure And Spontaneity (5:05) – FREE
- How To Assess Where Your Congregation Is At As Worshippers (5:36)
- How To Read Your Congregation As You Lead Worship (4:57)
- How To Bring Your Congregation Forward In Worship (8:56)
- How To Get Useful Feedback From Your Congregation (2:47)
- How To Appreciate Other Church Worship Expressions (4:09)
- How To Create Different Contexts For Unique Worship Expressions (4:56)
- How To Lead People Through Seasons Of Change (4:28)
- How To Use Eye Contact And Body Posture To Engage Your Congregation (3:39)
- How To Lead Worship With Confidence (4:27)
If you like this course, you’ll enjoy all our Whiteboard Courses, such as
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.
Join The Worship Training Academy Seminars
Live 2-hour Webinar Training Sessions with Dan Wilt, internationally respected trainer, that you can opt in to every six weeks. Practical, highly visual instruction, designed for all worship leaders, team members, and pastors.
For more information, visit the WT Academy Page here.