This Whiteboard Worship Training course with Dan Wilt features videos on how to run effective rehearsals, arrange small and large bands, create flow and transitions and much more. Get better at both working your band, and creating great musical spaces for worship in your church.Â For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- How To Lead A Great Worship Band Rehearsal (3:40) – FREE
- How To Transpose Songs Easily With A Band (7:33)
- How To Encourage Your Band To Arrive On Time (3:02)
- How To Arrange A Small Band (5:49)
- How To Use Loops And Laptops In A Small Church (4:53)
- How To Arrange A Large Band (12:30)
- How To Do Arrangements For Small Group Worship (7:54)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Intros (5:10)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Outros (3:57)
- How To Establish Flow And Transitions In A Worship Set (3:24)
If you like this course, you’ll enjoy all our Whiteboard Courses, such as
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.
Join The Worship Training Academy Seminars
Live 2-hour Webinar Training Sessions with Dan Wilt, internationally respected trainer, that you can opt in to every six weeks. Practical, highly visual instruction, designed for all worship leaders, team members, and pastors.
For more information, visit the WT Academy Page here.