The Role Of The Keyboard Player Course is designed to strengthen every keyboard player involved in a worship team or ministry. Whether you are an experienced keyboard player, or just beginning, this Course will encourage you in your calling, help define your role in the band, and inspire you in your role in the worship team. Learn ideas on the keys all the way from “how do I select a great pad sound for this song,” to “is the awesomeness of this sweet A2 chord I’m playing as moving to you as it is to me?” This Course is a â€śmustâ€ť for every keyboard player in a local church. For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As a Downloadable Worship Retreat
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- Why We Do This: The Mission Of The Worship Ministry (16:39)
- How Do I Care For My Attitude As A Musician? (4:19)
- What Are The Instrument Roles In The Band? (8:05)
- Rehearsal Hall Etiquette PDF
- How To Lead A Great Rehearsal (10:01)
- The Circle Of Family PDF
- Making Worship Team Pie PDF
- 11 Things You May Not Realize About Your Worship Team PDF
- Playing The Keyboard In Worship PDF
- Keyboard Transitions: Playing Modern Keys In A Guitar World (69:17)
- Killer Keyboards: What’s The Deal With Synth Pads? PDF
- Organics: Finding The Right Organ Sounds For A Set PDF
- Study the attitudes, values and role of the effective worship musician in a local church worship ministry.
- Gain a fresh perspective the musical role the keyboard plays in the band and strengthen your practical skills.
- Engage with the vital ministry of the worship team in furthering Christâ€™s mission in the world through the local church.