The Role Of The Drummer Course is designed to strengthen every drummer involved in a worship team or ministry. Whether you are an experienced drummer, or just beginning, this Course will encourage you in your calling, help define your role in the band, and inspire you in your role in the worship team. Learn ideas in drumming all the way from “how do I communicate with my worship leader,” to “if I play my snare hard enough, will everyone duck for cover when I hit a rim shot?” This Course is a â€śmustâ€ť for every drummer in a local church. For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As a Downloadable Worship Retreat
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- Why We Do This: The Mission Of The Worship Ministry
- How Do I Care For My Attitude As A Musician?
- What Are The Instrument Roles In The Band?
- Drum Talk: Communication Between Drummers And Worship Leaders
- Drums In Worship
- Expanding Your Vocabulary And Phrasing On The Drum Set
- How To Use Loops In Worship
- The Drummerâ€™s Master Class
- Building A Firm Foundation With Drums and Bass
- How To Mic A Drum Kit
- Rehearsal Hall Etiquette
- How To Lead A Great Rehearsal
- The Circle Of Family
- 11 Things You May Not Realize About Your Worship Team
- Study the attitudes, values and role of the effective worship musician in a local church worship ministry.
- Gain a fresh perspective the musical role the drummer plays in the band and strengthen your practical skills.
- Engage with the vital ministry of the worship team in furthering Christâ€™s mission in the world through the local church.