The Role Of The Bass Player Course is designed to strengthen every electric guitarist involved in a worship team or ministry. Whether you are an experienced bass guitar player, or just beginning, this Course will encourage you in your calling, help define your role in the band, and inspire you in your role in the worship team. Learn principles all the way from “What is the place of the bass in the band?” to “If I had 14 bass strings, how much faster could I play?” Videos, audios and articles bring fresh insight to bass players. This Course is a â€śmustâ€ť for every bassÂ player in a local church. For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As a Downloadable Worship Retreat
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- Why We Do This: The Mission Of The Worship Ministry
- How Do I Care For My Attitude As A Musician?
- What Are The Instrument Roles In The Band?
- Rehearsal Hall Etiquette
- How To Lead A Great Rehearsal
- The Place Of The Bass In The Band
- The Guitarist’s Guide To Making Mistakes
- The Place For Bass
- The Circle Of Family
- Making Worship Team Pie
- 11 Things You May Not Realize About Your Worship Team
- Study the attitudes, values and role of the effective worship musician in a local church worship ministry.
- Gain a fresh perspective the musical role the bass guitar plays in the band and strengthen your practical skills.
- Engage with the vital ministry of the worship team in furthering Christâ€™s mission in the world through the local church.