The Worship Team Attitudes: Team To Tribe Course is taught by Dan Wilt, and is based on¬†Galatians 5:22 (from¬†The Message). What heart attitudes, values and goals should motivate every musician, tech and leader in our worship ministry? Venture with your team into a study on the heart attitudes and values that characterize a thriving worship ministry.¬†Developing affection for one another, working together toward shared goals, pursuing identity in Christ instead of platform are all looked at in this Course. For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As a¬†Self-Directed Online Worship Class
- As a Downloadable Worship Retreat
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- As part of¬†The WorshipTraining Program
- As¬†Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- Team To Tribe: The Heart Values Of A Worship Team
- How Do I Care For My Attitude As A Musician?
- How To Serve Your Pastor
- A Fresh Vision Of God
- Why Do We Do This: The Mission Of A Worship Ministry
As a result of doing this Course, participants will have studied:
- What attitudes should shine in a worship ministry member?
- How do we grow in affection for our fellow team members?
- What does it takes to ‚Äúkeep the peace‚ÄĚ by battling a spirit of competition?
- Where does the stage end, and our identity begin?