The Sounds Simple Audio Training Course is designed to strengthen the practical skill set of sound engineers, audio techs and those involved with sound technology in a local church worship ministry. With detailed walk throughs on a Mackie sound board, this tutorial is clear, understandable and takes the mystery out of effective sound reinforcement. This Course is a â€śmustâ€ť for every sound person in a local church, and is perfect for practical training and refreshers. For Premium Members, this course is available in multiple formats for you and your worship team.
Ways To Take This Course
- As a Downloadable Worship Retreat
- As a Downloadable Media Training Course
- As a Self-Directed Online Worship Class
- As part ofÂ The WorshipTraining Program
- AsÂ Individual Sessions (choose from the list below)
Sessions & Media
- Gain Structure (7:45) – FREE
- Sub Group / Panning (5:29)
- Equalization (9:06)
- Auxiliaries (11:46)
- Insert Points (5:38)
- Subgroup Outputs (1:46)
- Aux Returns (2:30)
- Comp & Gating (9:59)
- Effects Units (9:06)
- Mics (9:00)
- Why Do We Do This: The Mission Of The Worship Ministry (extra)
- How Do I Care For My Attitude? (extra)
- Study the basics of sound, and how one effectively runs sound in a local church setting.
- Understand gain, signal flow, volume, equalization and frequency, gating, effects and more.
- Learn what to do, and when to do it, as a sound tech.