Whiteboard Worship Training with Dan Wilt gives you tips on how to start songs with confidence, musicality and appeal to the worshipping congregation.
This is a Premium media item. Get complete access to it with a Full Access Pass.
Other Videos In This Course Series
- How To Lead A Great Worship Band Rehearsal (3:40) – FREE
- How To Encourage Your Band To Arrive On Time (3:02)
- How To Arrange A Small Band (5:49)
- How To Use Loops And Laptops In A Small Church (4:53)
- How To Arrange A Large Band (12:30)
- How To Do Arrangements For Small Group Worship (7:54)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Intros (5:10)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Outros (3:57)
- How To Establish Flow And Transitions In A Worship Set (3:24)
If you like this course, you’ll enjoy all our Whiteboard Courses, such as
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.