Whiteboard Worship Training with Dan Wilt explores how to make your small group worship dynamic great with simple tricks for using and integrating instruments.
This is a Premium media item. Get complete access to it with a Full Access Pass.
Other Videos In This Course Series
- How To Lead A Great Worship Band Rehearsal (3:40) – FREE
- How To Encourage Your Band To Arrive On Time (3:02)
- How To Arrange A Small Band (5:49)
- How To Use Loops And Laptops In A Small Church (4:53)
- How To Arrange A Large Band (12:30)
- How To Do Arrangements For Small Group Worship (7:54)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Intros (5:10)
- How To Rehearse Worship Song Outros (3:57)
- How To Establish Flow And Transitions In A Worship Set (3:24)
If you like this course, you’ll enjoy all our Whiteboard Courses, such as
- Arranging And Rehearsing A Band
- Mentoring Other Worship Leaders And Musicians
- Engaging Your Congregation In Worship
- Developing Your Team Leadership Skills
- Leading Worship For Big Days & Special Events
All are practical sets of training videos from the Whiteboard Worship Training series with Dan Wilt.
Join The Whiteboard Worship Training Master Class (Free)
32 FREE Live Webinar Training Sessions going on right now with Dan Wilt, internationally respected trainer, that you can opt in to each week. Practical, highly visual instruction, FREE to all worship leaders, team members, and pastors.
Register once, and you’ll be notified of each weekly session. Register FREE here.